- We welcome 3-4 day mini vacations in some cabins during off-peak times. Check for availability.
- Our spacious grounds, camping and cabin options make our resort a favorite for family reunions, and large groups.
- All cabins have microwaves, electric coffee makers, toasters, Weber grills, picnic tables, fire rings, comfortable furniture, screen porches or deck with tables and chairs and great views of the lake and resort property.
- Cabins are furnished with queen, double or single beds and freshly laundered linens and blankets.
- All cabins have soft water.
- A deposit of $100.00 for short stays and for week stays ½ of the full amount is required within 2 weeks of making reservations. THE BALANCE OF STAY IS DUE ON CHECK-IN. Guests are responsible for the entire reservation booked.
- In case of cancellations, your deposit, less $100 processing fee, will be refunded if the cabin is re-rented for the entire duration of your reservation, or is completely refundable if you have your own replacement.
Click on cabin to view pictures of the cabin
|Cabin 1 - The Chief||Cabin 2 - The Bear|
|Cabin 3 - The Moose||Cabin 4 - The Wolf|
|Cabin 5 - The Walleye||Cabin 7 - The Deer|
|Cabin 8 - The Loon||Cabin 9 - The Eagle|